I have written a book entiled 'Creative Classrooms and Child Friendly Schools' in Amazon Kindle Publishing. This book will be useful to teachers, teacher trainers and Policy Makers in School Education. If you are interested, you can buy the book. Thanks.
I am a retired K-12 Education Management Professional. In this blog I like to write about K-12 School Education matters. I hope that you find my blog interesting and informative. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
World Teachers Day
All countries celeberated World Teachers Day on 5 October. This day is dedicated to teachers whose role cannot be replaced in child develo...
-
All countries celeberated yesterday as International Literacy Day . Let me share an interesting article on the importance basic literary sk...
-
This morning I came across a very interesting letter to the Editor of a very well known Physics Journal. As a former high school physics t...
-
Welcome to my blog. I have named the blog as 'School Education Matters' because this blog is about school education and because scho...
No comments:
Post a Comment